User Group Instructions
1. Please log into www.orbitzforbusiness.net using the email address you
your Yale host.
2. Click the “Forgot or don’t have a password?” link and OFB will email you a
3. If prompted with a trip purpose question, you must answer appropriately.
user groups utilize a “trip Purpose” question).
4. Book your trip as you normally would. Be on the lookout for “Out of Policy”
notifications. Many conferences have restricted the dates you may travel, the
airports you may fly into, and the fare they are able to pay.
5. You will be required (per TSA ruling) to provide your: gender, date of birth,
and a contact phone number.
6. You may add your frequent flier number, select your seats, and set up your
flight status alerts.
7. Under “Provide Billing Information”, the credit card to be used will be
selected. (see example below)
If you require assistance, you may contact an OFB travel agent at 1-877-672-
be prompted to provide the name and phone number in your account.
you are part of
a “User Group” the account will be in your own name. (Not the
of the event you are
Note: Amtrak reservations are usually the least expensive option from Boston,
Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD, but are not yet available on line. Please call
and OFB agent to assist you with Amtrak.