Getting Started on Orbitz for Business
All faculty and staff are automatically registered to use the Orbitz for Business site on the effective date of their Yale job assignment.
- To log into Orbitz for Business please go to www.orbitzforbusiness.net, or use the "Sign into Orbitz for Business" link on left side of this page.
- Your Yale email address is your member ID.
- For the first log in click “Forgot or don’t have password”, and OFB will email you a temporary password.
- Enhance your profile by adding your telephone numbers, credit card information, frequent flier numbers, etc. Be sure to select “Save” to retain the information.
- If your name in the tool does not match your photo ID, please contact Travel Services at 432-9962, so that it can be corrected.
- If you book travel for other Yale employees, please ask that those employees select you as their “travel arranger” in their own profile. If your traveler is unable to do so, you may contact Yale Travel Services who can assist.
- The site is not currently open to students, casual employees, or associates. If you fall into this category, and need to book business travel for yourself or others, please contact Travel Services, and they will be able to register you manually.
- Orbitz for Business classes are available; please register on the Yale Travel Services home page if you are interested.
We hope your experience using Orbitz for Business will be beneficial to you. Please remember that agents are available 24/7 to assist at 1-877-672-4891.