Volume XVIII, Number 3
Not a Conservative
Dirk Huang • Republicans should have voted for Alan Keyes
From the Editor
Nikki McArthur • Union Solidarity or Worker's Rights?
The Given Order
American foreign policy leaves much undone
Uniting NRA and NOW
• A conservative speaks out against FCC deregulations
Renewing the Drug War
Katerina Apostolides • But what about Colombia?
Matthew Craig • Red light, green light
• It's more than just a catch phrase
Adam Maxwell Jenkins
• British politicians just want to be your friends
• Why U.S. claims to float the yuan are unsound
Ought Conservatives Conserve
• Bush should go hug a tree
A Review of the Movie Max
• Hitler just wanted to be loved
Grinding the Axe
Media Watch • Yale Notes
An Open Letter to Levin
Unions rage against the Hispanic Machine. Hilarious joblessness of minorities ensues.