The YBPS offers free membership to anyone with an interest in any and all aspects of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, including research and development, medicine, business, law, and education.
The YBPS offers the following benefits to members in an effort to build a well-educated and well-connected local and global community.
- The opportunity to attend our chats and lectures.
- The opportunity to compete in the Pharmaceutical Case Competition and the Y50K Biotechnology Entrepreneurial Competition.
- The opportunity to attend the Healthcare Conference, StemConn, and the Yale-New Haven Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Symposium and Career Fair.
- The opportunity to participate in a variety of our programs, including the Business of Biotechnology Program, the Consulting Program, the Employment Program, the Equity Research Program, and the Technology Licensing Program.
- The opportunity to review recent news, upcoming events, and employment opportunities on our website and in our weekly YBPS Notes email, which is distributed to our 1200+ members.
- The opportunity to post your resume in our growing resume database, to which our sponsorship partners have free and unlimited access (coming soon).
If you would like to receive emails from the Yale Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Society, please give us your email address at: http://mailman.yale.edu/mailman/listinfo/ybps.