Join the Yale AIDS Watch LOCAL Group!
YAW Local Projects for
- To continue our education outreach and
AIDS awareness programs through HIV/AIDS
presentations at high schools and middle
schools in New Haven and the surrounding
- To volunteer at Leeway, a local hospice
for AIDS patients.
- To further our relationship with the
Mayor's Task Force on AIDS organizations
by volunteering at other HIV/AIDS service
- To support student AIDS activists in
New Haven high schools by following up
with last semester's Student AIDS
Activism Workshop participants.
- To expand our Access Awareness program
and provide condoms to more New Haven
nightclubs as a structural intervention
to prevent the spread of AIDS and other
STIs. Read our Access Awareness mission statement here.
Come to the Local
group’s weekly dinner meetings:
Mondays at 5pm,
Jonathan Edwards Junior Common Room
(next to the dining hall)
For more information,