Yale College
Center for International and Professional Experience
55 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT

We value your comments and suggestions:


Students should review the information in this section before going abroad and ensure that they are aware of Yale University's policies regarding international travel.

Are You Receiving a Fellowship for International Travel?

Yale College students receiving a fellowship to support an international activity are required to complete an online registration. Upon registering, you will create a profile within the Center for International and Professional Experience (called a MyCIE profile), through which you will be able to complete required pre-departure forms and access online pre-departure orientation materials.

Did you miss the Fellowships and Independent Activities Orientation?

Please make sure that you register with CIPE, in order to complete required documentation and have access to the resources that were discussed at the orientation. Contact with any questions.