How to Apply
1. Yale students can apply by selecting the "Start Applying" button. You will see this button when you are on a program page.
2. Select Yes at the prompt. (Only non-Yale students applying for Yale Summer Session classes should select no.)
3. From the available terms, select the term you wish to apply to.
Note, if the term you wish to apply to is not listed, please refer to the program description, or contact MyCIPE@yale.edu.
4. You will be taken to the online application for the program. This page displays application items that must be completed and/or submitted in order for your application to be considered complete. Be attentive to instructions listed, as programs may vary in application requirements. You should refer to this page often for program information. Accepted students will be able to view pre-departure and other important information here.
5. To access this page again or to return to your application, click the "Login to MY CIE Account" button found near the top of every page on the Center for International Experience Web site (www.yale.edu/yalecollege/international).
For Questions or to Report Problems
Please email MyCIPE@yale.edu.