Yale College
Center for International and Professional Experience
55 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT
06510   USA

Graduate Study in the U.K. and Ireland

There are many ways to fund postgraduate study in the United Kingdom and Ireland, whether you are a citizen of the US or any another country.  Once you have a shortlist of the universities and degree courses in which you are most interested, it’s time to look for funding.  Marshall, Mitchell, Rhodes, and Gates are among the best-known fellowships, but there are many more!

At Fellowship Programs at the Center for International & Professional Experience, Kate Dailinger advises Yale College students and alumni on fellowships for study in the UK and Ireland, and also works with Yale graduate and professional students interested in applying for the Gates, Marshall, Mitchell, and Rhodes. She’ll be glad to help you make the most of the opportunities available.  View contact and appointment information.





UK/Irish Fellowships