Fellowship Programs
55 Whitney Avenue
3rd Floor
New Haven, CT
phone: 203-432-8685
fax: 203-432-8006



Yale College
Dean's Office
P.O. Box 208241
New Haven, CT
06520-8241   USA

Fulbright Information for Graduating Seniors at Yale College

Only current Yale College seniors are required to apply for the Fulbright through CIPE.

  • Graduate/Professional students currently enrolled at Yale should apply through the Graduate School (see the Student Grants Database).
  • Alumni of Yale College should apply for Fulbright directly as candidates at large, or through their current graduate/professional school.

Step 1:

Download the Fulbright Grants Application Timetable/Checklist for Yale College Class of 2017**

Step 2:

See the supporting information below.

For Fulbright Grants for Study/Research:

For Fulbright English Teaching Assistantships (ETAs):

Read more about the Fulbright and how to apply for it on the official Fulbright website and in the Yale Student Grants Database.