Interactive Map of West Campus
Move your mouse over the map below to view information about the West Campus buildings. Click anywhere on the map to download a high-resolution PDF map of West Campus. For a list of West Campus features, click here.
- The site comprises 136 acres straddling the towns of West Haven and Orange.
- Overall the campus has 1.6M sq. ft. of space in 20 buildings, including 400,000+ square feet of lab space.
- The Campus is gated, with three entrances: 100 West Campus Drive, Orange; 400 Morgan Lane, West Haven; and 280 Heffernan Drive, West Haven.
- A full-service child care facility operates on site.
- Natural features abound: The Oyster River runs through the campus, and a five-acre parcel contains nature trails. West Campus is home to various wildlife, including turkey, geese, deer, and coyote.
- The Campus boasts its own central utilities plant, as well as 24-hour site security.
- All unoccupied spaces operate in an energy-conservation mode. This minimizes utilities requirements while preserving the facilities from environmental degradation.
- A public education and community center run by the Peabody Museum is located on the west side of campus.