YALE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE RECEIVING
The main responsibility of the Yale School of Medicine Receiving Department is to receive and deliver all items that are addressed to departments within the School of Medicine.
Kim Raseman, Supervisor |
Kim Raseman is the supervisor of Medical Receiving. Kim is always available to answer any concerns you may have. He can be reached at 203-785-5884. Kim's Office Assistant is Gail Ruggiero.
The Medical Receiving Dock area is staffed by Maureen Dagliere, Pamela Staggers, Larrie Kinsey (Amistad Receiving), Jill Ellis & William Brevard (TAC Receiving), David Spann Jr., Gerry Apuzzo Jr., James Chapman and Jerry Dowd.
The Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine (BCMM) Receiving area is staffed by Willie Ransom.
- Medical Receiving 203-785-4682
- BCMM Receiving 203-737-2270
- The Anylan Center (TAC) Receiving 203-785-6853
- Amistad Receiving 203-737-7470
- In case of emergency, contact Kim Raseman 203-785-4682 regarding either receiving area.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Medical Receiving is Open 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Medical Receiving DOCK is Open 8:00 - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- BCMM Receiving is Open 8:00 - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Amistad and TAC are open 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Medical Receiving is Located at 200 S. Frontage Road
- BCMM Receiving is Located at 295 Congress Avenue
- TAC is located at 1 Gilbert Street
- Amistad is located at 10 Amistad Street
Click here to see map
SHIPMENTS NOT TO BE ROUTED TO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE RECEIVING
Shipments for the following medical-related locations should not be routed to the School of Medicine Receiving at 200 S. Frontage Road. They will only be delayed because delivery to outlying geographical locations as these have to be accomplished by an "over the road" vehicle. School of Medicine Receiving is not so equipped.
- 290, 350, 374 Congress Avenue
- 100 Church Street South, which does it's own receiving
- 135 College Street
- College Plaza
- 34 Park Street
- 295, 301, 305 Crown Street
- 40 Temple Street
- Veterans Administration Medical Facility in West Haven
- 184 Liberty Street (also called Congress Place). NOTE: to avoid delays, do not use"Congress Place" as a delivery or mail address as it is the name of a building, not a street, and can result in extensive delivery delay
For more efficient service, the above locations should be routed to:
344 Winchester Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
or for fastest service, ship directly to the department, giving carrier the department name, street address and room number, New Haven, CT and correct ZIP.
Additional Services include delivering full tanks and picking up empty tanks for our three vendors, BOC Gases, Air Gas, and Tech Air; pick up toner cartridges, pick up RMO's (Return Material Orders), and dispense Alcohol to all University locations. At BCMM we also receive all Radioactive material.
The University is not responsible for loss or damage to personal packages or mail addressed to any of its employees at a Yale facility. In order to avoid a possible financial loss, it is strongly recommended that such items be mailed or shipped to the employee's home or to a friend or relative. (Personnel Policies and Practices Manual, November 15, 1993, Pg. 60, Section 504.3)