CIBT’s Top 10 Helpful Things to Remember
- We can only be as good as the paperwork that you submit to us so please fill out all paperwork completely and make sure that you have submitted all requested documents. Leaving information blank or an incorrect response could result in delays.
- All travelers have access to our online status checks to track the progress of work that has been submitted.
- Please do not keep forms on file as requirements and application materials tend to change frequently. All forms and instructions can be easily obtained from our website – it’s quick and easy and you will always get accurate information.
- Passports should have at least 6 months validity remaining from the intended return date to the US and sufficient blank visa pages.
- Completed materials must be in our office by 8am in order to be submitted that day. This will ensure on time visa and passport issuance for you.
- Please keep in mind that passport work requires an appointment which should be made through CIBT’s Executive Priority Helpdesk at (800) 577-2428.
- Foreign nationals are assessed a surcharge and require additional time to research.
- Include photocopies of your paperwork to save time and money.
- Always request a CIR (Customer Information Request) at the end of a call. This is a breakdown of the call which includes the requirements, application and price.
- Passports and visas are awarded at the discretion of the issuing authority.