- PhyDesign: a platform-independent web application that implements the Townsend (2007) phylogenetic informativeness analysis, providing a quantitative prediction of the utility of loci to solve specific phylogenetic questions.
- Access to the web application here
- View the manual
- LOX (Level Of eXpression): A program that employs Markov Chain Monte Carlo to estimate level of expression from census sequencing data sets with multiple treatments or samples.
- MACML (Model Averaging Clustering by Maximum Likelihood): A program that clusters sequences into heterogeneous regions with specific site types, without requiring any prior knowledge.
- Download the archive (Version 1.1.2, December 2011) for
View the MACML paper
- BAGEL (Bayesian Analysis of Gene Expression Levels): a program for the statistical analysis of spotted microarray data.
- KaKs_Calculator: A program that adopts model selection and model averaging to calculate nonsynonymous (Ka) and synonymous (Ks) substitution rates.
- SeqPop: A program for computing population genetics statistics on sequence data, including Pn, Theta, Pi(i,j), Kst(*), Fst(*), and their Monte Carlo significance for population subdivision.