Members of the lab
Photo of the Slack lab at the MCDB departmental retreat 9/05:
L-R: Feng, Sirie, Sarah, Frank, Michelle, Ryusuke, Katherine, Lena, Aurora, Shih-Peng.
- Shih-Peng Chan from Cheng Soo-Chen's lab at Academia Sinica, Taipei (miRNPs and cancer).
- Giovanni Stefani from Robert Darnell's lab at Rockefeller University (miRNAs and cancer).
- Masaomi Kato from Tetsuji Kakutani's lab at the National Institute of Genetics, Japan (temporally expressed miRNAs)
- Alexandre De Lencastre Anna Pyle's lab at Columbia University (microRNAs in aging)
- Phong Trang from F. Liu's lab at the University of California, Berkeley (microRNAs in cancer)
- Pedro Medina from Montserrat Sanchez-Cespedes' Lab at the Spanish National Cancer Centre (CNIO) (microRNAs in cancer)
- Zachary Pincus from Julie Theriot's Lab at Stanford University School of Medicine (quantiative analysis of aging and development)
- Andrea Kasinski from Emory University (microRNAs in cancer)
- Samrat Kundu from Sorab Dalal's lab at ACTREC (microRNAs in aging)
- Michael Turner MicroRNA in aging
- Imran Babar MicroRNAs and cancer
- Xiaowei Chen 3'UTR variation in human disease
- Chanatip Metheetrairut MicroRNAs and disease
- Minlee Kim MicroRNAs in cancer
- Sachi Inukai MicroRNAs in aging
- Thalyana Smith-Vikos MicroRNAs in aging
High School students:
Go to the Slack Lab Homepage
Prepared and copyrighted (2000) by Frank Slack
Please send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified on July 21st 2010