Yale University
Monthly Account Statement
For the Month of May 2016

Special Messages for the Month
  • MAY GRADUATES - The Previous Billed Balance shown on this statement must be paid and all student loan exit interview requirements completed by 4:00 p.m. on May 18 to receive a diploma on Commencement Day.  In addition, until all financial obligations have been fulfilled, students will be unable to obtain official transcripts.
  • SUMMER SESSION PAYMENT DEADLINE - Summer Session students enrolled in sessions beginning May 30 must send payment in full so it is RECEIVED AT YALE BY MAY 16.  The due date shown on the account statement should be ignored by Summer Session students.
  • If you are interested in participating in the Yale Payment Plan for the 2016-2017 academic year, please go to student-accounts.yale.edu/ypp  to learn more about the Plan and to enroll online.
Recurring Monthly Messages
  • If you expect to receive loan funds, in accordance with federal law, you must complete all required entrance interviews and promissory notes and read all disclosure statements before such loan funds may be credited to your account.  You may check on the status of your requirements and find instructions on how to complete them by logging into the Student Information System on the web at http://www.yale.edu/sis , selecting Financial Aid and then Status of Financial Aid Requirements.  If you have questions, you can contact the financial aid officer for your school or the Student Financial Services Center at (203) 432-2700.  If you are a new student and have not received a Yale NetID and PIN, please contact your school's Admissions Office.
  • To view your entire student account history on the web, go to http://www.yale.edu/sis and select the Student Login option. After logging in, select Student Accounts and then Account History.
  • Call the Yale Bookstore at (203) 777-8440 with questions about Bookstore charges on your statement.
  • If your non-Yale scholarship has not yet been paid to Yale, please take whatever steps are necessary to assure that the payment is made as soon as possible in order to fulfill your financial obligation.
  • Requests for refunds of credit balances in your Yale student account must be made online at the Student Information Systems website at http://www.yale.edu/sis.  After logging in, select Student Accounts and then Refund Request from Student Account.  Refund requests will be reviewed and processed when the following conditions have been met:
  • Classes for the applicable term have begun
  • Your "Anticipated Financial Aid Credits" have been received and credited to your student account
  • If the credit balance is the result of an overpayment by check or ePayment, 30 days have passed since receipt of the payment                           
  • All bills must be paid in U.S. currency. Checks should be payable in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank. All other checks will be returned to the sender without being processed.  Payments should not be made to a student account that are in excess of the balance due (net of pending financial aid credits.)  Yale reserves the right to return any overpayments.
  • ADDRESS CHANGES - Yale College students may update their Billing, Permanent, and Off-Campus addresses through the Web. Students in Yale Summer Session should notify their registrars in writing of all address changes. All other students may update Billing, Permanent and Mailing addresses through the Web. Go to http://www.yale.edu/sis and select the Student Login option. After logging in, select Personal Data and then Addresses and Phone Numbers.
  • If you have refunds from your student account Direct Deposited to your bank account, please advise us of any changes to that account by using the Direct Deposit Authorization web site.  Go to http://www.yale.edu/sis. Select the Student Login option.  After logging in, select Student Accounts and then select Direct Deposit Authorization.  If you have not yet enrolled in the Direct Deposit program, you can accelerate the availability of  your funds by enrolling now on this site.
  • If you are a Yale College student planning to withdraw or to request a leave of absence, please notify your residential college dean on a timely basis. This is essential for proper billing.