← Back to FAQ Categories

Tax Preparation: Helpful Links

Do I need to file a tax return?

If your total income consists of both earned and unearned income, please see the following IRS guidelines:

Which tax form should I use?

Please see the following IRS guidelines for assistance in determining which form to use:

Can I file for free on line?

You may file your federal form 1040EZ electronically for free at the following Web sites:

← Back to FAQ Categories