← Back to FAQ Categories

Disbursement of Financial Aid

I was awarded a Pell Grant, and it is the only thing in my award that has not paid to my account. What do I need to do?

You do not need to do anything. The Pell is a federal grant, and our records must match the federal records before the grants will pay. If your Pell Grant were to be reduced in the process of record reconciliation, your Yale scholarship would increase.

My Stafford loan has not yet paid. Is there something I need to do?

Please check the SIS website to see if you have missing requirements: you may need to complete and Entrance Interview or Master Promissory Note.

← Back to FAQ Categories