Our fabulous RALY faces!!
the speech given at the 2005 Roe v. Wade vigil
Learn about your reproductive care choices
Come to a Meeting!
Meetings are held every Tuesday night at 9:00 PM in the Women's Center. Newcomers are always welcome. For more information, and to join the mailing list, please
e-mail Eve or Rachel.
- Sign up for clinic escorting
- Learn about Bush's attacks on Women's rights and Help Fight Bush's War on Women
- Print out and post EC awareness stickers on campus
What we've done in recent years
- Held a week-long celebration for the 30th-33rd
anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion
- Created and distributed an educational guide to reproductive options at Yale
- Examined Yale University Policy on reproductive rights (including birth control, abortion, pre- and post-natal care, and childcare)
- Worked as escorts at women's health clinics in New Haven and Bridgeport
- Had major feminist leaders for masters teas and speak outs, like Kate Michelman.
- Orchestrated travel to and participated in the 2004 March for Women's Lives
What's in store...
- More educational campaigns and film screenings
- Raising funds for reproductive care aid
- NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- Planned Parenthood Connecticut
- CT Coalition for Choice
- Back up your birth control with EC!