1. Save the zipped YaleFonts_PC.zip folder locally on your C: drive and extract all files.
2. From the Start menu, open Control Panel and then the Fonts folder (in Category View, click on Appearance and Themes).
3. From the Fonts folder, click the File drop-down menu and select Install New Font.
4. In the new window that appears, navigate to the location of the unzipped folder
you have just saved to your C: drive.
5. Select the fonts that appear in the window (ctrl+click to select multiple fonts), and click OK.
Repeat the previous step to ensure both YaleAdmin and YaleDesign are added.
Remove all older versions of the Yale typeface and replace them with the current release.
Please contact the Yale ITS Help Desk for assistance. You may also contact
John Gambell, University Printer, if you have additional questions.