Person Centered Planning
We’re happy to work with you to individualize a training and consultation program that works for your system or agency. We take a strengths-based approach to our work, and we would be happy to discuss other options that would best fit your needs.
- An introduction to the basic elements of Person Centered Planning for providers.
- An introduction to Person Centered Planning for people in recovery.
- Trainings on using Recovery Mentors (People in Recovery, working as peer staff) in the treatment planning process
- Trainings on building natural supports and mapping community assets.
- Team based or 1:1 consultation around implementing person-centered care, specifically around technical plan-writing skills.
- How to write measurable objectives, without losing the quality of a person-centered plan.
- Training and consultation for leadership and administrative staff about how to implement and sustain person-centered approaches in your organization.
For more information, rates, and to further discuss your consultation plan, contact Janis Tondora.
For information on research and current projects related to Person Centered Planning, click here.