On-Campus Employment

Eligible Visas:
dotted line
f1students f1students

You should always consult with an OISS adviser before beginning any employment. This is the only way to be sure that you won't engage in illegal employment, with all of its adverse consequences for your future in the United States.

Select your visa status for detailed information:


Related Links

Get your Social Security Number



Employment Authorization