Outside Counsel

Outside counsel cannot be used for immigration cases involving the University without expressed permission from Office of the General Counsel (OGC) and OISS. Any immigration document issued by, or on behalf of the University, must be signed by the OISS Director or her designee. An application submitted to any of these agencies that bears another signature will be returned.