You are cordially invited to become an Associate of the Yale Collection of Musical Instruments. The Associates are indispensable to the Museum as it maintains and develops its educational programs and its position as a unique cultural resource in the University and the community. Your support as an Associate Member helps to make possible the acquisitions, restorations, mounting of exhibits, and presentation of concerts and other special events that make the Collection one of the leading centers for the study and appreciation of musical instruments in the world today.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Newsletter of the Collection and concert series schedule for the current season
- Invitations to preview openings, concerts, lectures, and special events for Associates
- Discount on individual concert tickets (regular price $20, Associate's price $15) and on series tickets (regular price $75, Associate's price $50).
- Note: Membership at the Family level or above entitles holder to purchase up to three tickets for each concert at the discounted Associate's price.
- 20% discount on museum publications, recordings, postcards, etc.
- Part or all of your contribution may be tax deductible. Become an Associate Member today!
Membership Enrollment Form
Special thanks to our current Members
The Yale Collection of Musical Instruments would like to thank our
current Associate Members for their support of the Collection and
its mission during the past academic year.
Annual Newsletter of the Collection Fall 2007
Annual Newsletter of the Collection Fall 2006
Annual Newsletter of the Collection Fall 2005
Annual Newsletter of the Collection