Yale students who are intested in joining the lab may do so for credit during Fall and Spring (one semester commitment), or volunteer over the summer.
Summer InternshipWe run a volunteer internship over the summer that is open to students from any college or university. The submission deadline for the 2013 internship was March 15th. We will likely run a similar internship during the Summer of 2014, and the information from 2013 may provide some indication of what that internship will be like. To see the 2013 page, please click here.
Semester Research AssistantsDuring Fall and Spring, Research Assistants will be expected to work 10 hours per week in lab and to write a final paper. Lab hours may include:
- Running participants in lab
- Running participants in schools
- Attending lab meetings
- Designing stimuli and new experiments
- Inputting and analyzing data
- Calling parents to schedule visits with their children
- Reading articles in preparation for lab meeting
If you are a Yale student interested in receiving course credit for research work during the academic year, please contact any of the graduate students or post docs listed on the people page.