2015 Summer InternshipThe 2015 Summer Internship runs from June 1 - July 31, 2015. Application materials were due by March 15, 2015. Please check back in early 2016 for information about the 2016 summer internship.
Semester Research AssistantsDuring Fall and Spring, Yale undergraduates may join the Mind and Development Lab, either for course credit, or as a volunteer. Students typically spend 8-10 hours per week assisting with research in the lab, as well as attending weekly lab meeting. Research Assistant activities may include:
- Running participants in lab
- Running participants in schools or museums
- Attending lab meetings
- Designing stimuli and new experiments
- Inputting and analyzing data
- Calling parents to schedule visits with their children
- Reading articles in preparation for lab meeting
If you are a Yale student interested in receiving course credit for research work during the academic year, please contact any of the graduate students or post docs listed on the people page.