Conference at a Glance
2014 Conference on Baltic and Scandinavian Studies
Yale University • March 13-15, 2014
Conference email address: Baltic.Scandinavian@yale.edu
The 2014 Conference on Baltic and Scandinavian Studies is hosted by Yale’s Baltic Studies Program and the European Studies Council at the Whitney and Betty MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies at Yale.
The conference features concurrent panels interspersed with thematic lunches, concerts, tours, and more.
Guest speakers include Anders Winroth, Forst Family Professor and Director of Graduate Studies of History at Yale University. More about Professor Winroth may be found here.
- Call for streams: May 13
- Acceptance of streams ends: June 7
- Call for Proposals and streams announced: June 26
- Proposal deadline: Nov. 1
- Conference registration begins: Nov. 1
- Acceptance of proposals sent: Dec. 16
- Participants confirm attendance by: Jan. 10
- Early registration ends: Feb. 1
- Deadline Conf rate for Hotel: Feb. 10
- All pre-conference registration ends: March 1
Closing banquet and thematic lunches will be held at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale.
Where to eat:
Restaurant Guide and Map