The Avalon Project at the Yale Law School
Nazi Conspriracy and Aggression
- 001-PS : Jewish Possessions in France
- 002-PS : Scientific Instititutes
- 003-PS : A Short Report of the Activity of the Foreign Policy Office (APA)
- 004-PS : The Political Preparation of the Norway Action
- 007-PS : Brief Report on Activities of the Foreign Affairs Bureau of the Party from 1933-1943 (with Annex I and Annex II)
- 014-PS : Report to the Fuehrer 20 March 1941
- 015-PS : Rosenberg Letter and Report to Hitler
- 016-PS : The Labor Mobilization Program
- 017-PS : Letter from Sauckel to Rosenberg c/o Gauleiter Meyer
- 018-PS : Letter from Rosenberg to Sauckel : 12/21/42
- 019-PS : Letter from Sauckel to Rosenberg 3/17/43 : Draft of Workers from the East
- 025-PS : The Importation of Domestic Workers from the East into the Reich : Conference with the General Deputy for Labor mobilization on 3 Sept. 1942.
- 031-PS : Evacuation of youths from the territory of Army Group "Center" (Heu-Aktion )
- 047-PS : Letter of Adolf Hitler to Alfred Rosenberg, 24 August 1931
- 053-PS : Report 10 of The Deputy of the Reichs Ministry [Reichsministerium] for the occupied Eastern Provinces with the Army Group South. Captain Dr. Koch, 5 October 1941
- 054-PS : Treatment of Ukrainian Specialists
- 057-PS : Circular Letter 125/44 Secret : Justice exercised by the people against Anglo-American murderers.
- 058-PS : Reorganization of the concerns of prisoners of war
- 1061-PS : The Stroop Report : The Warsaw Ghetto is No More.
© 1996 The Avalon Project.