Degrees and Requirements
Degrees in Yale Divinity
. . . . .
School of Music
Links of Interest
Program in Liturgical Studies
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Liturgical Studies
Applications shall include the following information, to be mailed in one envelope. All materials must be written and submitted in English. Mail completed applications to:
ISM Postdoc Admissions
409 Prospect St.
New Haven CT 06511
The application requires:
- Curriculum-vitae (including education and professional work, as well as publications) not to exceed 10 pages in length. Be sure to include e-mail contact information.
- A statement of not more than 1400 words describing the proposed research project for the year of the postdoctoral fellowship. The body of the proposal should describe the project, explain the significance of the topic, and place the work within the specific context of liturgical studies. The project should state clearly how a year’s residence at the Institute would enhance this work. A brief bibliography should be included when appropriate.
- A 150-word abstract of the proposal.
- A sample of scholarly work, not to exceed 30 pages of writings.
- A brief description of one to three courses the applicant might teach, including for each:
- a course title,
- weekly lecture topics, and
- a short reading list.
- Contact information for three academic references.
Application deadline for receipt of all materials is January 15.
(Updated October 12, 2011)