Social, Behavioral & Educational Research
Interested in serving on a social/behavioral/educational IRB? Click here for information.
Guide to Form Changes
Human Subjects Committee (HSC) Forms, Templates & Instructions
Information on Renewal Reminders sent to Investigators
As you know, the HSC sends out renewal reminders as a courtesy to Investigators informing you of impending protocol expirations. The following letters are sent automatically by our database:
- Two reminder letters (one at 60 days before expiration and another at 30 days)
- A closure letter 30 days after the protocol expired informing you that the study has been closed administratively for lack of response
These notifications will only be sent to the person who is listed as the Investigator on the protocol as well as the person who is listed as the Correspondent*.
*All of our forms have been revised to include the study correspondent.
*Please use the revised forms dated 10-19-11.
As of April 1, 2012, please email to email@example.com the sections of your application as three separate documents:
- application form with project description, etc, in one single document
- consent forms or consent scripts, debriefings and recruitment materials in one single document
- interview, survey or focus group questions (even if only a draft or a list of discussion points), measures and any other related materials in a third document