WorkLife Resource Library:
Teens | Women
- Celebrating Girls: Nuturing and Empowering Our Daughters
Rutter, Virginia Beane
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens
- Get Out of My Life, but first could you drive me and Cheryl to the mall?
Wolf, Anthony Ph. D.
- In Addition to Tuition
Borden, Burlinson, and Kearns
- Meeting College Costs: What You Need to Know Before Your Child and Your Money Leave Home
The College Board
- Raising Teens
Simpson, Rae PH.D.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- Breaking The Glass Ceiling
Morrison, Ann, Randall White, and Ellen Van Velsor.
- Dance Of The Selves
Ferrier, Loretta Ph.D.
- Gender-Body Knowledge
- Going Back to Work
Quigley, Mary & Kaufman, Loretta
- Hidden Lights
- Human Relations
- I Don't Know How She Does It: A Novel
- It's My Pleasure: A Revolutionary Plan to Free Yourself from Guilt and Create the Life You Want
Rodale, Maria & Rodale, Maya
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
Gray, John Ph. D.
- My Mother/My Self
- Of Woman Born
- Sisterhood Betrayed
Barber, Jill & Rita W.
- The American Woman
H. Chafe, William
- The Everyday World As Problematic
- The Feminist Case Against Bureau-cracy
- The Third Shift- Managing Hard Choices in Our Careers, Homes and Lives as Women
- The Wit & Wisdom of Women
- The Working Woman's Guide to Managing Time
- Toward a new psychology Of Women
Miller, Jean Beacon
- What Women Want-The Ideas of the Movement
Yates, Gayle Graham
- Wit & Wisdom Of Famous American Women
- Women Race & Class
- Women's Ways of Knowing
Blenky, Mary Field, et al