Balancing Work, Academics, and Life
Yale's WorkLife programs and services are an integral part of the University's efforts to help faculty and staff to balance the multiple responsibilities associated with work, academic, and personal life.
The University is deeply committed to developing responsive work environments that are supportive of the obligations to home and community as well as the changes that accompany various life events.
Please take advantage of Yale's numerous resources, programs and services, which can help to bring greater balance to the modern complexities of work and personal life.
- Parent Review website: See what parents have to say about New Haven area schools and child care programs. Write your own review too.
- Working Mother magazine hails Yale as one of nation's "Best Companies".
- Parent Registry
- Yale Walking Works
- New Parent Packet
- Lactation/Breastfeeding Room Locations on the Yale Campus
- Stroller Map
- Yale Backup Care and Babysitting
- New Website Launched for Hospital Elder Life Program
- Archived News
- Flextime in the Workplace — September 19
When managed well, flexible work arrangements--compressed work weeks, reduced work schedules, off-hour schedules, etc.--benefit both the department and employee. This interactive workshop will help attendees explore the issues surrounding development and implementation of flexible schedule options available at Yale. The material is targeted for supervisors and managers.
For registration and information, click here.
Stay in Touch
- Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
- Keep up to date. Join our listserv!
Receive updates on all of the new and exciting programs and services offered through Yale's WorkLife Program and other related information.
To subscribe: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type SUBSCRIBE in the message body.