Balancing Work, Academics, and Life
Yale's WorkLife programs and services are an integral part of the University's efforts to help faculty and staff to balance the multiple responsibilities associated with work, academic, and personal life.
The University is deeply committed to developing responsive work environments that are supportive of the obligations to home and community as well as the changes that accompany various life events.
Please take advantage of Yale's numerous resources, programs and services, which can help to bring greater balance to the modern complexities of work and personal life.
- Building Effective Workplace Communiation Across the Generations. Join Magellan’s live interactive webinar on February 11, 2015 2–3 p.m. (Eastern Time). Space is limited, so be sure to register today.
- New for benefits eligible Yale employees: Elder Care Assessment. A free, three-hour, in-home elder care assesment is now available through the Employee Counseling & Support Servcies program (offered by Magellan). Trained counselors will help you explore and choose among eldercare options. This service is nationwide. For details call Magellan at 1-800-327-3240.
- Working Mother magazine hails Yale again as one of nation's "Best Companies" fourth year in a row.
- Sixth Yale-Affiliated Child Care Center Opening at Yale Parent Review website: See what parents have to say about New Haven area schools and child care programs. Write your own review too.
- Parent Registry
- New Parent Packet
- Feb. 5th and February 10th - New Haven Magnet School Information Sessions - Meet Deborah Breland, New Haven Magnet School Coordinator. This will be an opportunity to learn about the New Haven Magnet School optoins for PreK-High School, application process, eligibility, lottery and deadlines. Applications for the 2015/2016 school year will be available. To register click here.
Stay in Touch
- Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
- Keep up to date. Join our listserv!
Receive updates on all of the new and exciting programs and services offered through Yale's WorkLife Program and other related information.
To subscribe: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type SUBSCRIBE in the message body.