Balancing Work, Academics, and Life
Yale's WorkLife programs and services are an integral part of the University's efforts to help faculty and staff to balance the multiple responsibilities associated with work, academic, and personal life.
The University is deeply committed to developing responsive work environments that are supportive of the obligations to home and community as well as the changes that accompany various life events.
Please take advantage of Yale's numerous resources, programs and services, which can help to bring greater balance to the modern complexities of work and personal life.
- Research Studies at the Yale Child Study Center: Are you concenred about your infants' or toddlers' development? If yes, you can play an important role in research by having your child participate in a free and confidential study. For more infmration and to learn if your child is eligible call 203-764-5933 or click here.
- Updated Flexible Work Arrangements policy (601.3) for Managerial and Professional staff.
- Flexible Work Arrangement Resources for Supervisors and Managers
- Flexible Work Arrangement Resources for Employees
- Working Mother magazine hails Yale again as one of nation's "Best Companies" sixth year in a row.
- Kits for eligible Yale employees containing free products and information to help with parenting and adult care responsibilites.
- New Parent Packet
- Bright Horizons Summer Camp
- July 12 and July 13 Car Seat Installation and Safety Check - Bright Horizons at Yale West Campus
Stay in Touch
- Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
- Keep up to date. Join our listserv!
Receive updates on all of the new and exciting programs and services offered through Yale's WorkLife Program and other related information.
To subscribe: Send an email to email@example.com and type SUBSCRIBE in the message body.