- Yale United Way home
- Leadership Level
Giving at the Leadership Level
For 75 years, United Way of Greater New Haven has recognized business and community leaders who have committed to changing the odds so that every child and family has the opportunity for a good life.
Leadership Society members share their vision, expertise, and resources to solve community problems and move our region forward. Members make an annual commitment of $1000 or more ($20 a week) and encourage others, through their example, to support systemic community change.
Last year, over 240 faculty and staff stepped up to give to Yale's "Give Every Child a Chance" campaign with a leadership-level contribution. If you are one of them, thank you. We hope you will continue to give and encourage others to do the same.
Members are recognized for their leadership and commitment at the following levels:
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society
Recognizes individuals and families who annually contribute $10,000 or more.
- Leadership Circle
- Gold Circle
Contributions of $5,000 to $9,999
- Silver Circle
Contributions of $2,500 to $4,999
- Bronze Circle
Contributions of $1,000 to $2,499
- Gold Circle
Benefits of membership include:
- recognition in print and online communications;
- connection to other philanthropic leaders;
- opportunities to learn about community needs and programs from experts;
- invitations to meaningful events designed to keep you connected with your community; and
- regular updates on United Way’s work through newsletters and e-communications.
For more information, contact Cara Moran at 203.691.4215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.