As a valued employee of Yale University, you will be well compensated for your efforts and achievements. You will also enjoy a comprehensive and flexible benefits package that offers something for everyone, including:
- Choice of Medical Plans, including health care coverage through the Yale Health Plan.
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off, including vacation time, personal days, holidays and sick time.
- Tuition Assistance – Eligible employees may receive tuition assistance for programs and courses taken towards a degree, or job-related courses not leading to a degree.
- Cultural Benefits – Yale University is located in New Haven, a thriving center for arts and culture offering access to world-renown galleries and museums, an array of ethnic eateries and many other life-enriching experiences.
- Extraordinary Recreational Facilities – Access to one of the largest gyms in the country, which provides state-of-the-art exercise equipment and weight rooms, fencing and polo, and more. Golf at a top-ranked course or play tennis in one of our 22 recently reconditioned courts (four of them indoors). Or, how about sailing at our yacht club or camping out in one of our cabins in the forests of central Connecticut? Yale also maintains more than 600 acres of athletic fields and natural preserves.
- Homebuyer’s Assistance Program – One of the largest and most generous programs offered by an institution of higher education in the nation. It provides up to $30,000 in incentives for employees and faculty to purchase homes in New Haven.
- Commuter Benefits Program – Transportation expense program that allows employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for mass transit or non-Yale commuter parking.
- Professional Development Opportunities – Eligibility to audit Yale classes, participate in campus activities and functions, plus many other opportunities for on-campus learning.
- Management and Administrative Courses – Courses designed to keep employees at the cutting edge of their fields and enhance their skills, including Conflict Management, Teamwork, Turning Strategy into Results, Coaching for Performance and more.
- Free Online Yale Courses – Opportunities to take advantage of Yale College courses through our new online program. The courses are free and topics range from astronomy to poetry to physics to the Bible.
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement and Pension Plans
For more information about the great benefits that Yale offers to its employees, please visit www.yale.edu/hronline/benefits.