Tips For My Time
- Weekly pay periods run from Sunday through Saturday; monthly pay periods contain all days in a calendar month.
- If you are reviewing and approving your timecard on a Friday for that work week, the pay period is the ‘Current Pay Period.’
- If you are reviewing your timecard on Monday for the previous week, you will need to select the ‘Previous Pay Period.’
- Paid time off balances are not printed on your checks; you can look up your balances on My Time at any time.
- If you have been approved for overtime work, you only need to edit your timecard by updating your ‘Hours Worked’ to include the additional hours – the system will calculate your pay for additional hours worked including overtime. (Don’t add a new line or change the ‘Hours Worked’ paycode.)
- Vacation and other time off requests are routed electronically to the person who approves your timecard (your supervisor or a designated approver); once approved, it will appear on your timecard. During that pay week, you will see that time prebooked on your My Time timecard.
- If you begin a time off request, leave request or manager delegation and decide not to complete it, use the ‘Cancel’ button instead of clicking on the ‘X’ at the top right of the pop-up window.
- Please visit Training Materials, Frequently Asked Questions and Quick Guides at My Time for more information and regular updates. Please don’t hesitate to contact the Employee Service Center if you need assistance.