Yale Homebuyer Seminars
Yale University and People's United Bank cordially invite you to attend a FREE four-part homebuyer information series.
Homebuyer Seminar Sessions
NOTE: All sessions are held from 6-9 p.m. in Room LL5-LL6 at 221 Whitney Avenue, New Haven.
Learn how it may be possible to buy a home with a down payment of 3% percent and about the various mortgage programs that are available.
- Step-by-Step Guide to Home Ownership
- Getting Fiscally Fit: The Importance of Planning and Budgeting
- Understanding Your Credit Report
- Financing Your Home
- Understanding the Mortgage Process
- Selecting Your Home
- The Importance of the Home Inspection
- Mortgage Closing
- Maintaining Your Home
- Participants who complete all four sessions will receive a Home Ownership Education Certificate!
To obtain more information about the University-Sponsored New Haven Homebuyer Program:
Call 203-432-5552 or email email@example.com.