The Yale WorkLife program recognizes the difficulty of juggling work and personal life. Please join us for these events addressing personal and non-work issues. Unless otherwise noted, all events are free and open to all members of the Yale Community. Seating is limited, so register for classes by clicking on the link below. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 432-8069.
- July 9 - Child Care Information Session, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., Medical Library, 333 Cedar Street, Large Conference Room
- July 18 - Back-Up Child Care Briefing, 12 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. 221 Whitney Avenue, LL1
For registration information, click here.
The Department of Human Resources has several resources to help new and expecting parents or parents of young children to help balance work and family life.
- The New Parent Packet contains a gift for a new child and information on University resources and services for parents/guardians. E-mail email@example.com.
- Subsidized backup child care is available through Caregivers On Call. Visit our website for more information or call 432-8069.
- The Yale Babysitting Service establishes a link between Yale faculty, staff and students to access babysitting services provided by Yale students.
- Child Care Resource and Referral - The WorkLife Program has an Online Child Care Directory. Request a printed copy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and on-campus address.
- Child Care Coordinator - Schedule a telephone or in-person session with the Yale Child Care Coordinator by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 432-8069.