The Division of Finance maintains Payroll Schedules and Calendars on its website. Check there for information about pay periods, when checks are distributed, etc. The May and June calendars are currently available.
Yale WorkLife is holding the following workshops during May. Registration is free. Further details are on our website or by calling 432-8069.
- May 6 - Bone Builders (Exercise for Osteoporosis)
- May 7 - Sharing Difficult Adoption Information with Children
- May 14 - Child Care Information Session
- May 16 - College Admissions: Getting Started on the Process
- May 22 - Managing Across the Miles: Long Distance Caregiving
- May 29 - Etiquette in the Workplace 101
- May 30 - Bike to Work at Yale
The Department of Human Resources has several resources to help new and expecting parents or parents of young children to help balance work and family life.
- The New Parent Packet contains a gift for a new child and information on University resources and services for parents/guardians. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subsidized backup child care is available through Caregivers On Call. Visit our website for more information or call 432-8069.
- The Yale Babysitting Service establishes a link between Yale faculty, staff and students to access babysitting services provided by Yale students
- Child Care Resource and Referral - The WorkLife Program has an Online Child Care Directory. Request a printed copy at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and on-campus address.
- Child Care Coordinator - Schedule a telephone or in-person session with the Yale Child Care Coordinator by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 432-8069.