Yale Work Life is holding the following workshops during March. Registration is free. Further details are on our website.
- Back-Up Child Care Briefing
March 5, 12-12:45 p.m., 333 Cedar Street, Medical School Library
- The Wellness Corporation, Yale's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Orientation and Overview for Yale Employees
March 19, 12-1 p.m., 320 York Street, Hall of Graduate Studies, Room 119
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
March 25 , 12-1:30, 221 Whitney Avenue, LL1
- Child Care Information Session
March 28, 12-1 p.m., 333 Cedar Street, Medical School Library
- Fundamentals of Budgeting and Handling Credit
March 28, 12-1:30 p.m., 221 Whitney Avenue, LL1
- Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
March 31, 12-1 p.m., 221 Whitney Avenue, LL1
The Department of Human Resources has several resources to help new and expecting parents balance work and family life.
- The New Parent Packet contains a gift for a new child and information on University services for parents. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subsidized backup child care is available through Caregivers On Call. Visit our website for more information or call 432-8069.
- We publish an Online Child Care Directory. Request a printed copy at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and on-campus address.