Employee Gift Reporting for Non-Cash Gifts and Gift Certificates

Please remember that all gift certificates and non-cash gifts of $75 or greater that are given to employees must be reported to the Payroll Office for reporting to the IRS. The amount will be added as taxable income to their payroll records. 

Please remit the information in the form of a spreadsheet including the employee’s name, identifier (either UPI or Employee Number) and amount of gift to the Payroll Office using one of the following avenues below:

E-mail to either or   

Fax to (203) 432-6662

Or deliver to Payroll Office, Room 100, 155 Whitney Avenue, Attn: Edie Kobylanski For any questions regarding payroll adjustments please contact Edie Kobylanski at 432-2886, or e-mail