AccuShip: Ensure Success with New Essential Toolkit for All Users!
REMINDER: As of 1/31/07, legacy use of VIP numbers on express shipping labels for FedEx, UPS and DHL has been de-supported. This includes hand-written and pre-printed shipping labels with FedEx, UPS and DHL. These shipping labels must be created in AccuShip, Yale’s express shipping solution.
To support you in your conversion to AccuShip, use our robust toolkit to ensure your success with AccuShip:
- Watch and learn how to use AccuShip from the comfort of your desktop. Visit our growing library of quick video demonstrations. (click here) NOTE: You supply the popcorn!
- Print out our handy Quick Reference Card to spark your memory and pick up great tips. (click here)
- Tackle international shipments with confidence! Check out two new videos for international shipments with and without commercial value. (click here)
- Quickly locate info on how to obtain shipping supplies and clear definitions of service options. (click here)
- Engage in enlightening conversations on international shipping issues with your colleagues, Procurement and shipping experts. Join our Yale International Shipping Discussion Forum today! (click here)
- Take in a class here at Yale. To self-register with the Learning Center, click on the training below appropriate to your level of experience:
Classroom training for new users (click here)
Classroom training for advanced users (click here)
- Report issues to the Help Desk, which does not want you to struggle and does want to know what’s troublesome. Contact the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com, 785-3200 or 432-9000.
For more info, see http://www.yale.edu/procurement/accuship/index.html.