Human Resource Services
Flexible Spending Accounts

Scholarship Award Payments

Itemized tuition bills need to be submitted to the Benefits Office for each term by either the parent or the student before a scholarship award payment can be processed. In order to facilitate this process, the copy of the itemized tuition bill must be legible and also should include the employee’s name.

Bills may be mailed to the Benefits Office via U.S. or campus mail or faxed to 432-7575.