General Topics

Receive or Donate Office Furniture and Supplies

Call Yale Recycling if you need filing cabinets or other office furniture or supplies for your office.   Typically in stock are filing cabinets, bankers' boxes, Transfile Boxes, desks and office chairs.  We also have beds and  mattresses.

Call Yale Recycling if you have usable items to donate.  They will be re-distributed to other departments on campus or New Haven area charities.

C.J. May
Recycling Coordinator