Human Resource Services
2006 Flexible Spending Accounts

2006 Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)

Expenses incurred during 2006 should be submitted directly to ADP for reimbursement. ADP claim forms may be found at which includes their toll-free fax number. You may access your ADP account on-line through the Yale Benefits Self-Service site by using your Yale Net ID and password. If you have any questions about your ADP account or reimbursements, please call them at 800-654-6695.

Remember, if you used expenses incurred during the “grace period” extension, from January 1 – March 15, 2006, to cover 2005 balances, you may not submit those expenses to ADP for reimbursement.