Counseling & Support Services
Counseling & Support Services is a free, confidential program provided by Magellan Health Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The support you need is a call or a click away! Call 1-800-327-9240 or visit www.MagellanHealth.com/member. *
This program offers Yale employees and their families unlimited phone support and up to six in-person counseling sessions per issue for each family member to effectively handle issues related to:
- Stress management
- Workplace issues
- Child care providers
- Adoption resources
- Elder care providers
- Grief and loss
- Changes in family relationships
- WorkLife services
For more information, click here to read the new Counseling & Support Services brochure. Printed copies of the brochure will be available in late-August.
- Understanding and helping an aging loved one
- Personal goal setting or re-setting
* When you visit www.MagellanHealth.com/member, follow the instructions below:
- Click on "New or unregistered user" in the "Member Sign In" box on the righthand side of your screen.
- Enter "800-327-9240" as your program or plan toll-free number in the designated box on the next page and click "Continue."
- Select "Yale Counseling and Support Services" and click "Continue."
- On the next page, you can either register by completing the required fields, or you can click "Continue Unregistered" to access information on the website.