Welcome to the Toolkit section of the GCA/GCFA website. This toolkit is intended to provide you with a single place to find important reference tools including, but not limited to: proposal checklists/guides, forms/lists, training materials, etc.
To find guidance regarding IRES, Integrated Research Enterprise Solution, please use the following links:
- Proposal Development (PD) PI Recertification Scenarios - The purpose of this document is to assist Department Administrators and GCA users to determine what action to take when modfications are made to a PD proposal record after the PI certifies.
- PD Quick Guides - This document has been developed to assist Department Business Offices with preparing proposals in PD.
- PD Routing and Approval Quick Reference Tool for PIs
- PI Routing and Approval Video Tutorial
- Proposal Tracking (PT) Assistance 5/3/10
- ABCs of Sponsored Projects
- Conflict of Interest Tools for Proposals and Awards
- CT Stem Cell Awards
- Annual Technical Progress Report Template
- Checklist for Financial Reports
- For CT Innovation Stem Cell Grants awarded in 2011
- For CT Innovation Stem Cell Grants awarded in 2012
- Department of Energy (DOE) Checklist
- Departmental SubAward Invoice Checklist
- Frequently Used Yale Facts
- GCA Proposal Management Matrix
- Just-in-Time Checklist for PIs, NIH
- NIH Grants.gov Guide for proposal submissions
- NSF Checklist (submitted through Fastlane)
- Org/Department Crosswalk Tool
- Outgoing Subs (Yale is Prime)
- Proposal and Agreement Types that Require a TranSum - This quick guide highlights the proposal and agreement types that require a TranSum when submitting a proposal or agreement to GCA.
- Published G&CAlerts! - Each G&CAlert! issue focuses on one or two very timely topics that we hope will be of benefit to the Yale research community.
- RPPR Guidance for NSF and NIH NEW!
- TBD Personnel Pricing Tool
- Transfer an NIH grant, How to
- See GCA Forms Page (new form added 12/10/12)
BROWN BAG LUNCHEON SERIES
PRESENTATIONS FROM THE RESEARCH ADMINISTRATORS GROUP (RAG) MEETINGS
- April 2013 Presentation Materials
- December 2012 GCA Presentation Materials
- December 2012 GCFA Presentation Materials
- September 2012 GCFA Presentation Materials
- September 2012 GCA Presentation Materials
- June 2012 GCA Presentation Materials