- HR Self Service – Online W2 Tax Forms
- Electronic Form W-2 Disclosure Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for Graduate Students
- W-2 form box descriptions
- Form CT–W4 Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- Helpful Links
The mission of the Payroll Department is to:
- produce timely and accurate payrolls
- comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- uphold institutional policies
- minimize risk to the organization through strong internal controls
- reduce costs through the efficient use of resources
For information about your payroll, call Yale’s new Employee Service Center at 203-432-5552, or visit the Welcome Center at 221 Whitney Avenue. Yale HR professionals are there to answer your questions! For more information, visit EmployeeServices.
Additional Payroll Information
Direct Deposit Information
There have been recent changes to the payment system rules for direct deposit. If you receive your payment via direct deposit at a U.S. bank and then have the entire amount forwarded to a bank in another country please contact email@example.com. There are new formatting requirements for these transactions that Yale needs to follow. It will not impact your payment.
General questions or requests related to payroll services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: October 15, 2013 (jp).