Our Values: Lux et Veritas
- We operate in an open manner and with honesty and integrity in our interactions.
- We embrace change and pursue innovation and continuous learning.
- We encourage people to take initiative and ownership.
- We operate with a sense of urgency to achieve our objectives.
- We collaborate with departmental partners to provide world-class service to Yale faculty and students.
- We seek excellence in achieving the goals of Yale.
- We take pride in providing sound financial and administrative stewardship to the University.
- We expect and reward professional mastery and superior performance.
- We have the courage to take risks and speak out.
- We communicate with honesty, clarity, and timeliness.
- We value people by:
- Recognizing the contribution of each individual.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Creating and benefiting from a diverse organization.
- Supporting the development of individuals through career planning, mentoring and training.
- Trusting and empowering individuals to make decisions based on clear roles and responsibilities
Last Updated: November 26, 2008 (vm).