Our primary goal is to deliver high-quality administrative support so that faculty and program leaders can focus more of their efforts on teaching, research, clinical, or program activities.
We will do this in a way that supports the partnership with central process owners, facilitates collaboration, and informs decision-making.
Building and supporting a service-oriented culture through community engagement is a key focus for Business Operations. We encourage members of the community to volunteer or nominate collegues to serve on various committees and teams.
- Open Space Strategic Planning Conference, May 22, 2014
- Volunteer Nomination Form
Lead Administrator Portal
The Lead Administrator (LA) Portal provides news, important dates, and action items. It enables LAs to connect with each other and exchange ideas through the secure collaboration features of Chatter.
- Internal Control Assurance Framework
- Planning and Financial Management
- Service Groups
- Strategic Partner Leadership Program
- Business Operations organizational structure, partnership, planning and financial management
- Business Operations Leadership Team (BOLT) charter, partnership with process owners, guiding principles
- Operations Manager Position Architecture defines the primary roles and principle responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Lead Administrator Position Architecture defines the primary roles and responsibilities, skills, attributes, and expertise, and titling guidelines for the Lead Administrator
- Lead Administrator Position Evaluation Process of the Business Operations Position Evaluation Committee (BOPEC) and steps of the evaluation process
- Wide-banded Salary Structure gradually being introduced as opportunities arise
- Operational and Strategic Leadership Roles
- Business Operations Network
- Principles of Financial Management
Last Updated: December 1, 2015 (kmr).