Our primary goal is to deliver high-quality administrative support so that faculty and program leaders can focus more of their efforts on teaching, research, clinical, or program activities.
We will do this in a way that supports the partnership with central process owners, facilitates collaboration, and informs decision-making.
Building and supporting a service-oriented culture through community engagement is a key focus for Business Operations. We encourage members of the community to volunteer or nominate collegues to serve on various committees and teams.
- Open Space Strategic Planning Conference, May 22, 2014
- 2014 Community Engagement Opportunities (coming soon)
- Volunteer Nomination Form
- Internal Control Assurance Framework
- Planning and Financial Management
- Service Groups
- Talent Development (more information soon)
- Business Operations organizational structure, partnership, planning and financial management
- Business Operations Leadership Team (BOLT) charter, partnership with process owners, guiding principles
- Operations Manager Position Architecture defines the primary roles and principle responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Lead Administrator Position Architecture defines the primary roles and responsibilities, skills, attributes, and expertise, and titling guidelines for the Lead Administrator
- Lead Administrator Position Evaluation Process of the Business Operations Position Evaluation Committee (BOPEC) and steps of the evaluation process
- Wide-banded Salary Structure gradually being introduced as opportunities arise
- Operational and Strategic Leadership Roles
- Business Operations Network
- Principles of Financial Management
Last Updated: May 6, 2014 (kmr).