The Mail Browser
The Mail Browser displays mail you have received, sent, trashed, and filed. Use the button bar or drag and drop in the Mail Browser and Message window to handle your mail.
- File mail you want to keep in personal folders you create. See Create a Folder for more information.
- The Outbox stores messages until the next connection to the POP server. After mail is sent to the POP server, it is stored in the Sent Items folder.
- The Trash holds mail you have selected to delete. Messages can be retrieved from the Trash until you select
Empty Trashin the
- Small red arrows on the corner of message icons and closed folders indicate unread mail.
- Click a column header to sort by Status, Priority, Subject, Who or Date Sent. See
SortingPreferences in the
MessagePeekMessagePeek opens the first 10 kilobytes of a selected message when you are in the Mail Browser. This feature allows you to identify the general content of a message without opening it. It's a great way to identify junk mail and make more efficient use of your time!
To use MessagePeek, hold down the Option key and click on a message in your Mail Browser. Close Message Peek by clicking anywhere in the QuickMail Pro window.
[Next] [Table of Contents]
email@example.com Copyright © 1996, CE Software, Incorporated. All rights reserved.