West Campus Dining Plan
- Over the summer, the Office of Planning and Program Development for West Campus and Yale Dining have worked closely together, on a dining plan that will significantly enhance the hospitality program for West Campus. As part of the plan, Yale Dining Chef Frank Simiola will be coming to West Campus on a daily basis starting September 6th, to prepare a selection of hot meals for lunch. Chef Simiola will draw on his substantial restaurant and catering experience, to deliver a high quality personalized culinary experience.
- The menu will rotate daily throughout the month and include both meat lover and vegetarian items, representing a variety of regional cuisines. Lunch meals will also include soup, salad, beverages and dessert.
- In the transition to a more meal oriented hospitality program, retail style a la carte items will no longer be available for purchase at lunch. There will however, still be a limited selection of a la carte breakfast items available for purchase prior to 10am.
- Participation in the dining program going forward will require purchasing a points-type dining plan, where one dollar equals one point. Dining plan points will be able to be purchased in increments $25.00, $50.00, $75.00 and $100.00 and can be used until exhausted, with no expiration. West Campus dining points are not transferable to main campus outlets. Those purchasing $50.00 or more in dining plan points will receive a 10 percent bonus. The points purchased will be linked to the Yale University ID card.
- The cost of each lunch meal will be $5.00. Cash/credit will also be accepted to purchase the lunch meal for $7.00.
Still have questions about the West Campus Dining Plan? Contact us at email@example.com.